Life Group Questions:
1. Gratitude is expressed in words and deeds. What is the difference between being polite and having a genuine thankful attitude?
2. How can ingratitude create blind spots in our lives?
3. What helps you to intentionally move your attitude from ingratitude to thankfulness?
4. What is your main takeaway point from this teaching?
5. Identify an action step you can take that will inspire gratitude in others?
6. Identify a positive trait about a family member or a close friend. Now, determine when and how you will express gratitude to the person for their positive trait.