...the new Barna survey of 1,023 adults, which included 627 likely voters:
Segments supporting Trump
Let me first tell you who is for Trump, according to their survey:
· Among evangelicals, 55% were for Trump and 2% were for Clinton
· Among non-evangelical born again Christians, Trump has a 49% to 31% lead
· Among adults who claim to have a biblical worldview, 57% support Trump compared to 30% for Clinton
· Among those who consider themselves to be theologically conservative, Trump has a 60% lead over 28% for Clinton.
· Among gun owners, he has a 55% to 34% lead over Clinton
· Among self-proclaimed pro-life advocates, he as a 54% to 31% lead
· Among those who say they love NASCAR, 50% are for Trump, 39% for Clinton
· Among people who currently or have previously served in the military, Trump leads 57% to 29%.
· Trump dominated among fiscal conservatives 71% to 19%
· Among people who want a government that is less active and far-reaching than we currently have, Trump leads 64% to 16%.