Vision for ANCC is a shared life where we're in common...
…in our hearts and souls, v. 32 (cf. v. 31)
· What caused this “In Common” posture? Saving knowledge of Jesus
· People can’t live “In Common” apart with salvation
…in our testimony, v. 33
· Luke reminds us about the resurrection!
· This is why the church began (not it's programs or events, not the preaching or gathering)
· Simply put, the church is alive then and now because of the resurrection
…in their resources, vv. 34, 35
· How did they arrive at this notion of sharing resources?
· Who Jesus was to them changed the way they viewed life!
· Think of what you have already; what are you doing with it?
Gospel Community reveals…
· Faithful people, 4:36-37
· Fraudulent people, 5:1-2