Be Kind; Love One Another; Let God Rule:
29. Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that, which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace to the hearers.
30. And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby you are sealed to the day of redemption.
31. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamor, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
32. And be you kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake has forgiven you.
12. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, long-suffering;
13. Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do you.
14. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfection.
15. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also you are called in one body; and be you thankful.
16. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
17. And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
Created about 1 year ago