I'm Going to Stay with God
- Psalms 23:1 (KJV)
- Psalms 23:2 (KJV)
- Psalms 23:3 (KJV)
- Psalms 23:4 (KJV)
- Psalms 23:5 (KJV)
- Psalms 23:6 (KJV)
Dr. Aill R. Harris Jr., Pastor
Sometimes we come to points in our lives where we feel like "is it even worth staying with God?" But when all else fails us it had that will never leave us nor forsake us!
WHY YOU SHOULD STAY WITH GOD:
I. Connection Has its Privileges:
- Because The Lord is your shepherd you shall NOT want for nothing! As long as my God is in control I have nothing to worry about!
II. Contentment is Contingent upon Cooperation With His Prudence
- As long as the shepherd is leading the way I will have green grass & still waters. Sometimes He will break you to get you to where He wants you. It's not meant to mess you it's meant to bless you!
III. Comfort is Caused by His Presence
- No matter what apparent dangers are around us, we've seen him deliver too many times. When we begin to pray God begins to move on our behalf.
IV. Commission is Perpetual
- God doesn't just bless you one time, but He is an on time, all the time God.
- The reason we can be a blessing to others is because He allow our cups to runneth over! And goodness and mercy shall follow us all the days of our lives!
Created over 1 year ago