Time Is a Tattler
- Matthew 15:24 (NKJV)
- Matthew 15:25 (NKJV)
- Matthew 15:26 (NKJV)
- Matthew 15:27 (NKJV)
- Matthew 15:28 (NKJV)
- Matthew 15:29 (NKJV)
- Matthew 15:30 (NKJV)
Dr. Aill R. Harris Jr., Pastor
Reasons for this message:
A. Encourage some one who has been doing good work
B. Explain the discipline of patience
I. Work of the Sower
- When you hadn't worked for nothing you don't care how it ends up. When it's been an industrious endeavor there is appreciation.
- The work of the sower is not only industrious, it is integridous... It speaks to his integrity. The seed he sows are good seeds!
- No matter how much labor you have put in, your work is not immune to the works of the enemy. If you're not doing nothing you're doing just what the enemy wants you to, NOTHING. But when you're doing well you are not immune!
II. The Wickedness of Satan
- When you're sleeping the Devil is busy. We all must sleep, but that's His timing. In his technique, He CANNOT undo ANYTHING that you've done. So he puts something counterfeit right on side of your good works to mess you up. But he CANNOT touch your good works.
III. The Whimsicalness of the Servant
- It causes you to be an interrogate, instead of making declarations about your work. The next time your work starts to look like its not going like you expect it to, stop asking questions and start declaring!
IV. Wisdom for Success
- You need to know the culprit. Know what is the work of the Devil, sometimes just uses the weak. Time will tell when the enemy has tried to mess you up because the consequences are not the fruit of your good work.
- You've got to have a course of action to know how to handle the things the devil has placed on side of your work. Good work will always be rewarded.
Stop worrying about everything, time will tell! Ask God to teach you how to wait on Him.
Created over 1 year ago