Freedom in God
- Romans 7:24 (ESV)
- Romans 8:1 (ESV)
- Romans 8:11 (ESV)
- Romans 8:14 (ESV)
- Romans 8:15 (ESV)
- Romans 8:16 (ESV)
- Romans 8:26 (ESV)
- Romans 8:34 (ESV)
- Romans 8:35 (ESV)
- Romans 8:36 (ESV)
- Romans 8:37 (ESV)
- Romans 8:38 (ESV)
- Romans 8:39 (ESV)
- 1 John 1:1 (ESV)
- 1 John 1:2 (ESV)
***Pastor John Lindell - JRA
1. The Promise of Freedom
• There is nothing that God holds against us. Absolutely no condemnation or charges against us. No matter what we do, God will accept us back into his arms and that is because of his wonderful grace.
• Don't be so focused on what you've done against God, but rather what God has done to forgive you of your sins.
•Jesus bore our sins on the cross.
• When someone feels guilty of sin, immediately there is distance between us and God.
2. The Power of Freedom
• The power of freedom is the Holy Spirit.
• If you are a Christian the Holy Spirit lives in you.
• The Holy Spirit leads us to a more intimate relationship with God.
• God has erased our past and made us white as snow
3. The Person of Freedom
• The argument should be the truthfulness of God should pardon our sin completely, not that struggles in your life are because of your shortcomings.
4. The Peace of Freedom
• We choose God because he chose us.
•We tend to center our faith and coming to Christ on our decision to go to him, rather than him electing him. We are his elect!
• You can begin to trust God when you know how much he truly loves you.
•You will never be worthy of him, be he will always accept you because you are his child and elect.
•Nothing will be able to separate us from our life in God. NOTHING.
• We will be seen safely to heavens shore, none of this world or other worlds can separate us.
Created over 1 year ago