How To Turn Things Around
- Luke 5:1 (KJV)
- Luke 5:2 (KJV)
- Luke 5:3 (KJV)
- Luke 5:4 (KJV)
- Luke 5:5 (KJV)
- Luke 5:6 (KJV)
- Luke 5:7 (KJV)
- Luke 5:8 (KJV)
- Luke 5:9 (KJV)
- Luke 5:10 (KJV)
- Luke 5:11 (KJV)
Dr. Aill R. Harris Jr., pastor
It's time to stop going through the motions in your life.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET SOME THINGS TO TURN AROUND:
I. Personal Interruptions Are Welcomed
- The reason why many of us can't turn things around is because we are too busy with our own plans to let God step in and do what he wants in your life. Often time we are fighting against God, but he is trying to take anything from you He is trying to get something to you! In our lives we have things so compartmentalized that we can't see when God is interrupting. The safest place in the whole world is in the will of God; you can't be anything if it goes against what he wants you to be. Let God have His way.
II. Priority Is On God's Work
- Understand that your plans are important but His plans are just more important. God doesn't ask to be the only thing in your life He just asks that you put Him first. Realize the jobs He has given you are blessings but the most important job you can do is God's work.
III. Preeminence Is Put On God's Word
- Despite what makes sense, your trust has to be in His word. When we can't trace The hand of God we've got to trace the heart of God. He won't steer you wrong, not ever!
IV. A Proper Perspective of Self Worth
- You've got to have an honest definition of who you are. Everything we are is because of Him. Declare that "God I'm nothing without you." You're dirt, it is His breath and His being on the inside of you that makes you who you are.
V. Pursue God's Perfect Will
- Follow him even after the blessings come in. Chase after Him!
Created over 1 year ago