Separated into four main parts: Walk In Holiness, Walk In Love, Walk In Diligence, and Walk In Hope.
-WALK IN HOLINESS-
1) We have been taught how to live in a way that pleases God. Paul urges us to live to live more and more in the Lord Jesus .
2) We know how to live in the Lord Jesus , because we were given directions/ commandments through the Lord Jesus.
3) It is the will of God we are made holy, and he wants us to say away from sexual sin.
4-5) God wants us to know how to control our own bodies in a holy and honorable manner, not in passion of lust, like the *Gentiles that don't know God. (*non Jewish)
6) Don't take advantage nor sin against your brother, by participating in that kind of sinful manner. For God will punish everyone who participates, just like Paul forewarned.
7-8) God chose us to live holy lives, not sinful and unsanitary lives. Choosing to live in such a way, your choosing to Reject God. For he has give us his holy spirit.
-WALK IN LOVE-
9) Paul basically didn't write about brotherly love, because we were already taught by God to love one another.
10) we love the people throughout Macedonia, but we should love each other more and more.
-WALK IN DILIGENCE-
11-12) To worry about what you believe in, and show the outsiders God is in by the way you act and help others. Walk to those without Christ, and share the gospel honestly and respectfully; depend on nobody.
-WALK IN HOPE-
13) Paul says he doesn't want is to be unconcerned about those who have fallen asleep, he's just trying to keep us from feeling sorrow( deep distress caused by loss), like those who have no hope in God.
14) Why worry, if we believe Jesus died and rose, even so God will bring those who sleep in Jesus.
15) those who are alive when Christ comes will not go before those who are asleep.
16) Lord himself will come from heaven with a shout, the voice of an archangel, and the trumpet of God. The dead will rise fist.
17) Those alive will be caught up with them up in the clouds to meet the Lord. There we will always be with the Lord!
18) Therefore comfort one another with these words.
Created over 1 year ago