Three Sources of Hurts Habbits and Hangups
- Proverbs 17:24 (NLT)
- Proverbs 27:18 (NLT)
- Ecclesiastes 4:9 (NLT)
- Matthew 5:6 (NLT)
- Matthew 6:34 (NLT)
- Galatians 5:16 (NLT)
Choices: our choices have been taking place for a long time and have become our identity "That's just the way I am." Our choices might not be good for us but they are comfortable. And Satan always tries to discourage us. We can change through the glory of God but, change is still challenging.
Voluntarily submit to every change God wants to make in our lives.
Justice in text (Matthew 5:6) means anything and everything to do with God's ways. Hunger: desperate craving of a starving person. Thirst: to painfully feel the need for water.
Stay on course by:
1) Focus on changing one area at a time.
2) Focus on victory on day at a time.
3) Focus on what you want not what you don't want.
4) Memorize scripture.
5) Focus on doing good not feeling good.
6) Focus on the people who help us make positive changes.
7) Focus on progress not perfection.
Created almost 2 years ago