A Blessed Attitude!
- Matthew 5:1 (NKJV)
- Matthew 5:2 (NKJV)
- Matthew 5:3 (NKJV)
- Matthew 5:4 (NKJV)
- Matthew 5:5 (NKJV)
- Matthew 5:6 (NKJV)
- Matthew 5:7 (NKJV)
- Matthew 5:8 (NKJV)
- Matthew 5:9 (NKJV)
1. You have to be a Big person to be able to forgive. Small people are to sensitive and peddie to forgive.
2. Your ability to tolerate offense will determine your promotion God's trying to give you!! Offenses will come everyday and attacks your attitude. Your attitude has to be Blessed to deal with those who offend you. As soon as you get offended throw it off don't let corrode your heart and the willingness to forgive.
3. Forgiveness doesn't mean that person is right.. You just have to much to do other than dealing with negative things in your life.
4. Really Big people don't act Small when life brings you issues take in the good and take out the bad and keep it moving!
5. As long as you eat what you can't release you will never be able to reach you level of greatness God wants for you! When you change your attitude you change your altitude!
5. Unforgiveness doesn't hurt your enemy it hurts you! It keeps you incarcerated with that bad attitude and unforgiving heart!
6. Are you a Chicken or an Eagle? Chickens can't fly but, Eagles can soare!! If you don't learn to forgive you can't live and have a thriving life. You will suffer and never have a soaring life like the eagle!!
Created almost 2 years ago