The road to the cross (part 3) By Ps. Steve Fleming
1.He did everything as unto the Lord
2. He did not let His attitude be determined by the expectations of others.
Walking in power
* Luke 4 - Jesus did not try to defend His identity when the devil tempted him. When we know who we are in Christ, we don't try to defend that to others.
The How to pray:
*The paternal need - "Our Father"
*God's presence - "Hallowed be your name"
*God's priorities - "Your kingdom come"
*God's provision - "Give us this day"
*God's forgiveness - "Forgive us our sins"
*Power over satan - "Deliver us our sins"
*Divine partnership - "Yours is the kingdom"
Why should we pray?
1. We pray out of concern for other people who do not know God. God is concerned about His family and He wants everyone to know and understand His love.
2. So we do not give up in difficulty. Luke 18:1
3. To be able to resist temptation Luke
4. That our joy may be full
Created almost 2 years ago