The 5 Bricks of Building Relationships!
Relationships are messy but, can Flourish with God's blue print....
The 5 Bricks of Building Relationships:
1. The Nurturance Brick - Proverbs 12:11 Your relationship starts with God!
Stay connected ask your wife/husband what gave them life today? Do the 6 second kiss.
2. The Honor Brick- Romans 12:10 God wants you to have an high honor first then your wife/husband. Being able to make decisions together is honoring one another. Always value each other.
3. The Acceptance Brick- Romans 15:7 Being able to receive each other where you are and not where you want be in the relationship. Being in tune with the covering of one another. Be able to accept your differences. Pride will hold you back and don't confuse Acceptance with Approval....
4. The Truth Brick- John 8:32, 15:11 Knowing what the truth of the relationship with one another and dealing with it. You bring baggage into the relationship so, let God help you deal with your baggage. It's takes a healthy me to make a healthy we!!
5. The Humility Brick- 1 Peter 5:5 Being able to humble yourself and ask for forgiveness. "I'm sorry will you forgive me" Don't be selfish!
Created almost 2 years ago