Unveiling the prayer access to supernatural blessings.
The voice of the lord is d bedrock for supernatural blessings. If u can access the voice, all his blessings will come to you.
Your access is 'THE VOICE'. The mountain of prayer is the mountain of voices. Luke 3:21-23, 9:28-35. It takes the voice to flow in supernatural blessings. Ps 23:1-6.
Supernatural blessings are rooted in hearing and following God's leading. Deut 32:9-14, Isa 48:21, Jer 2:14-17.
When God leads, he doesn't just bless you but secures his blessed. Isa 42:18-24, Joel 2:3.
You don't wait for change, you engage the forces of change if you want it. Eph 4:16.
One right turn can trigger a supernatural turnaround. Gen 26.
Medium through which God speaks to us.
* Through the voice of the spirit. John 16:12-13, Rom 8:14
* Through our God sent prophets. Isa 30:20-21.
* Through human vessels.
How do I access the voice of God.
* Through spiritual sensitivity. Rev 1:10. Be sensitive to the response from heaven.
* Through prayers. (Jesus, Jacob prayed). The prayer altar is a 2-way communication platform. Gen 32:28-34, 2 Sam 5:18-.22.
* Through the word. Ps 29:3, Eph 5:26, Isa 34:16, Ps 34:5. When we prayer through scriptures, the voice of God comes alive.
* Through praise (high praises). Isa 30:29-31.
* Through sacrifice. 1 King 3:13, Gen 8. God speaks from the altar of sacrifice.
What am I to pray to flow in supernatural blessings.
* Pray to access his plan and purpose for your life. Jer 29:11. When there is no access to vision, the struggle of life continues.
* Pray to ACCESS his leading.
* Pray for GRACE to follow his leading. Eze 36:27
Supernatural blessings follows you as you locate and abide in:
* Your assignment.
* Your appointed place of engagement. Pro 27:8.
* Your appointed place of worship. (Know your God ordained preacher or pastor) Deut 12:13-14, Jer 3:15.
This is where your sacrifices will be accepted.
Created over 2 years ago