Why We Are Tested?
- Exodus 16:1 (NKJV)
- Exodus 20:1 (NKJV)
- Deuteronomy 8:1 (NKJV)
- Deuteronomy 8:2 (NKJV)
- Deuteronomy 8:3 (NKJV)
- Deuteronomy 8:4 (NKJV)
- Deuteronomy 13:1 (NKJV)
- Judges 3:1 (NKJV)
- Judges 3:2 (NKJV)
- Judges 3:3 (NKJV)
- Judges 3:4 (NKJV)
- Judges 3:5 (NKJV)
- Judges 3:6 (NKJV)
- II Chronicles 32:1 (NKJV)
- Proverbs 17:1 (NKJV)
- Jeremiah 17:1 (NKJV)
- II Corinthians 2:1 (NKJV)
- I Peter 1:1 (NKJV)
- I Peter 4:1 (NKJV)
- Revelation 2:10 (NKJV)
Most of us don't understand what is the standard..the standard by which we judge ourselves is not by the world, but by the church.
Just because you've taken the test before does not mean He won't test you again.
God brings us the long way to build up our faith, because taking us through the short cut doesn't prepare us nor mature us for what's ahead.
As long as you can do it yourself then you don't need faith, therefore, you feel you don't need God. God will remove or withhold blessings from you to test and mature someone else. Sometimes God knows we will bless certain people and so He will cause us to struggle not out of punishment but for growth in them and us. To show us and them where our faith should lie and who is our source.
TEN REASONS FOR THE TEST:
1. The purpose of the test is to prove that your faith is genuine
2. If you are in the will of God he will give you what you ask for because you will ask for what He wants you to ask and not what your flesh wants
3. Must love God with all your heart
4. Our hearts are deceitfully wicked above all things.
5. God will withdraw from you to test your heart. We will continue to be tested and when we stop being tested something is wrong.
6. God will supply your needs, but you must follow Gods criteria, not our owns
7. We are tested that we may fear God so we do not sin
8. Tested to see if we are obedient in ALL things
9. We are going suffer. Our possessions are not here, they are in heaven. Be faithful until death through our test and we will receive the crown of life
10. The most important part of our walk is to be humble..so that God will do us good in the end.
Created over 2 years ago