Having a Plan
- Proverbs 15:22 (NKJV)
- Proverbs 16:9 (NKJV)
- Proverbs 19:20 (NKJV)
- Proverbs 19:21 (NKJV)
- Proverbs 21:5 (NKJV)
- Jeremiah 29:10 (NKJV)
1. God has a plan for you. A plan has to be written down.
2. God wants to give you peace.
3. If you don't have plans, you make hasty decision, which leads to poverty.
4. Learn from yours and others mistakes. This puts you in a place to give wise counsel.
5. Learn to listen, hear, and heed the advice of others.
- 6. Must decided what plans out of all the plans you have are right for you now.
7. Your heart will plan your way, but the Lord directs your steps.
8. Must make sacrifices now in order to walk in the plans you have made in the Lord tomorrow.
9. Seek outside counsel, and do not rely on your own counsel.
Created over 2 years ago