"The First Communion"
Communion celebrates free salvation
- someone actually was beaten within an inch of his life, mocked, and crucified so you could have free salvation.
- That man is Jesus. (God) He died...for...you.
Communion celebrates full forgiveness (Mark 14:50)
- you can know you are forgiven. It doesn't have to be a question
- communion shows that we are completely forgiven our sin.
Communion celebrates a fantastic future.
- the bible only gives a small description of the beauty and majesty of heaven.
- Jesus will be there. You can start that relationship with him today.
- Revelation 19:10-> & 20:6
Created over 2 years ago