"The God of the Impossible"
Scott Kierstead - 6.12.11 - Jeremiah 32:17, 27; 33:3
1. Jeremiah had Confidence (32:17)
- Psalm 19 - this world declares the glory of God.
- Jeremiah had confidence to believe nothing is impossible for God
- you can have confidence that no matter your past, God can forgive and heal
2. The Lord asked a question (32:27)
- will you let him take control?
3. God calls us to call upon Him (Jer 3:33)
- he wants to show us some amazing things
- where we are in life doesn't limit what God can do to us and through us.
Created almost 3 years ago