Commit Thy Ways
- Deuteronomy 4:29 (KJV)
- 2 Samuel 22:33 (KJV)
- Psalms 16:8 (KJV)
- Proverbs 16:3 (KJV)
- Romans 8:4 (KJV)
- 2 Thessalonians 3:13 (KJV)
- James 1:18 (KJV)
Commit thy ways unto the Lord and thy thoughts shall be established.
In All Thy Ways Acknowledge Him and He Shall Direct Thy Path.
For over four years I struggled with something. I faced many trials and tribulations during this time. I struggled with my faith, but not with my inherit belief in God and who God is and what He could do in my life. I struggled with the who, what, when, where and when, when, when.
But through it all God remained true to His Word even when I did not. I focused so much on the BIG picture that I didn't see the little details of God showing me who He was every single day of the 4 year journey.
I was like Elijah who was looking for God in the fire, the strong winds and all the majestical things, but He was/is there the entire time. He was in the "still small voice". Sometimes all the things in life, including my own loud doubts and fears drowned Him out, but He was still there.
Every day He gave me strength to carry on through my journey. Just as He was with the Israelites on their Exodus, He has been with me. At times I responded just like them, but God in his infinite grace and mercy stayed the course with me and did not forsake me and leave me in a foreign land.
He established my thoughts the more I committed my ways to Him. He gave me courage, strength and power as I meditated on His Word day and night. His Word was/is my guide.
All I can say is the experience was not pleasant. It was hard. It was difficult. However, in all things I give God thanks. I thank Him for the experience. I thank Him for being strength in my weakness. I thank Him for being sufficient Grace and not consuming me. Great is His faithfulness!
I thank Him for showing me Who He is and Who I am through Him.
Once again, God has proven We ARE MORE THAN CONQUERS through Jesus Christ our Lord!
Before making any life decision, I seek the Lord for His guidance. His Word is my Guide.
Make me like You, O Lord. In the ways I am lacking, remake me in the image of Christ. Create in me a new and clean heart, and bless the paths I am to walk. Amen.
I can actively live a life that shows that I love the Lord my God with all my heart, my mind, my soul and spirit.
Give me the courage, wisdom, strength, and joy to live my life according to Your Word.
O Lord, cleanse my soul of all wrong. Help me grow in the light of Your love. Lift me above what I have been, and set me onto a new path of righteousness and grace. Amen.
-Seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.-Deuteronomy 4:29
- God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24 KJV)
- I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. (Psalms 16:8 KJV)
, be not weary in well doing. 2 Thessalonians 3:13
- 1 Peter 1:8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
- A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. (James 1:8 KJV).
- For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. (Romans 14:11 KJV)
- God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect. (2 Samuel 22:33
- For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. (Romans 8:14
Created about 1 year ago