1. I believe in a Sovereign God who is working all…
1. I believe in a Sovereign God who is working all things out according to His will.
2. When God makes a promise, He keeps it.
3. God's plan for Israel and God's plan for the church are not the same, and the church does not replace Israel.
4. God's plan for Israel will not resume until the rapture.
5. The church came into existence when Israel rejected the Messiah.
6. The rapture is the next great event in God's prophetic calendar.
7. The church will then be judged, and there will be a ceremony following.
8. Following the rapture on Earth will be seven years of Tribulation.
9. The second coming will occur after this Tribulation, and He will set up His Kingdom.
10. Following the Millennial Kingdom, God will then judge the rest of the world and there will be a new Heaven and a new Earth.
Created about 1 year ago