1. What are you grateful for right now? Do you think our circumstances help you focus on what you can be thankful for?
2. What will you or have you missed out on due to our circumstances? How does it affect your peace?
3. Read Luke 7:36-43. Simon thought he saw people and God correctly, but Jesus points out that he really doesn't "see" with the right perspective. What did Jesus want Simon to "see" about the woman at his feet?
4. Jesus wants us to be aware of our greatest need. What did the woman see was her greatest need?
5. Who do you need to ask forgiveness from this week? How can you show God gratitude if you have already received His forgiveness?
Thank you for your generosity. Because you give, lives are changed through LifePoint.