“The people of the prince”; Who is the prince? Has he come yet? When?
- “he” shall confirm a covenant with many for one week (seven years)
- Titus the Roman general? Titus never engaged in a 7-year peace treaty.
- The Antichrist is the one who will establish the 7-year peace treaty.
Who is the people of the prince?
- If the prince is the Antichrist then who are his people?
- “of the prince” - means they are of the same lineage as the Antichrist and - he is of the same lineage of those who destroyed the temple.
- Roman army was made up of different Legions
- Legions were composed of men from the different areas that they controlled.
- Titus led the Eastern Legions of the Roman Empire not the Western; surrounded Jerusalem with 3 legions on the Westside and a 1 on the Mount of Olives to the East.
- Legion 5 - Macedonia - Serbia, Bulgaria
- Legion 12 - Fulminata - Eastern Turkey, Syria
- Legion 15 - Apollinaris - Syria
- Legion 10 - Fretensis: Turkey, Syria
- Legion X (10)
- Thrum: Syria
- IV Cohort Thracia: Bulgaria and Turkey
- Syria ulpia Petraeorum: Petra in Edom (Jordanians)
- IV Cohort Arabia (Arabs)