1. When you consider the priest or the Levite in the story of the Good Samaritan, which inconvenience do you most relate to: time, cost, compassion or touch? Why? Can you think of a situation where you did something similar? If so, explain.
2. When you read about the Samaritan woman in John 4:1-43, what stands out to you in how Jesus dealt with the inconvenience of this encounter; especially concerning the rest of the people in the town?
3. Can you think of a time where you were the person in the story of the Good Samaritan left for dead? Maybe not literally, but desperate in some way and someone helped you? Describe that situation to your group and what you learned from that experience.
4. When you look at the passages in Mark 7:31-35 and Mark 8:22-26, what do you notice about Jesus’ interactions with the people he touched? Is there anything in those situations you’d feel uncomfortable with or want to avoid?
5. When you consider LifePoint’s value of belonging before you believe, what do you think about that? What has your experience with that been - at church, your home, your job, etc?
Thank you for your generosity. Because you give, lives are changed through LifePoint.